A ‘must-have’ for in-duct measurements of humidity, air temperature, and air volume.
UEi Test Instruments are the best in the HVAC business and depended upon by many HVAC contractors for accuracy and reliability. Designed with 6 HVAC/R parameters in one instrument, the DAFM4 Anemometer/Psychrometer is no exception!
The DAFM4 Anemometer/Psychrometer portable, battery-operated instrument, is used for measuring humidity, air temperature, dew point, wet bulb, air velocity and air volume. The small vane probe includes sensors for velocity, temperature and humidity all on a telescoping extension, making in-duct and surface measurements possible.
- Measures air velocity, temperature, and relative humidity (RH%)
- Calculates wet-bulb temperature, dew point, and air volume (CFM, CMM)
- 7” Small diameter air vane on 39” long telescoping probe
- Timed accumulative average for air volume with one hour maximum
- Min/Max and Hold • English/Metric Scales
- Fast response
- Auto-power off (can be disabled) • Low battery indicator
- UEi backed warranty
- DAFM4 Meter
- Remote telescoping mini-vane probe
- Battery (1 x 9V) • User manual
- Hard carrying case
To learn more about the UEi Digital Air Flor Anemometer/Psychrometer, visit https://jacksonsystems.com/products/uei-induct-anemometer-psychrometer.html
Call 888-652-9663 to order.