Optimize your energy usage and savings by controlling HVAC, electricity, schedule and automate lighting with our wireless communicating energy management system: #WebComfort. http://www.webcomfort.com/
The Web Comfort System from Jackson Systems integrates lighting, climate control, fans, metering and plug loads to provide a powerful integrated energy management solution. The lighting, thermostat, fan control and metering software share the Web Comfort Energy Manager and operate as an integrated application. And, the Z-2000 zoning system now integrates with the Web Comfort Energy Management System!
Remote monitoring features can include:
- Web Comfort Wirelessly Communicating Thermostat
- Signal Range Extender
- Wireless Lighting Controller
- Wireless Lighting and Load Controllers
- Web Comfort Wireless Door/Window Contact Sensor
- Web Comfort Wired Occupancy Sensor
- Web Comfort Wireless Contact Sensor
- Web Comfort Wireless Relay
- Web Comfort Wireless Metering and Verification
- Web Comfort Destratification Fan
- Web Comfort Wireless Outlet Controller
- Enables multiple thermostats to be wirelessly networked through a building
- Metering and demand response
- Easy to install and configure
- Optional connectivity to Modbus® and BACnet®
- Secure wireless 2.4GHz ZigBee® communications with other networked devices
- Data storage retains all system events for over one year. Event data can be analyzed to optimize energy usage and savings.
- Graphical views of real-time and historical energy usage provide comprehensive and actionable information to users.
- Scalable to manage a single building or an entire campus
- Can operate independently or as an integrated solution.
- Made in the USA (ARRA Compliant)
In the month of May, 2017, Jackson Systems is offering 10% off a Web Comfort System with the purchase of 5 or more devices. http://info.controlsintelligence.com/may-product-spotlight-web-comfort