NO BYPASS REQUIRED!
The new ZP6-ESP is a 6 zone panel that integrates our award winning ESP technology to completely eliminate the need to install a bypass damper.
This 4H/2C zone panel comes with a static pressure sensor. The system works like any standard zone control system with one exception; a static pressure sensor continuously monitors the system static pressure. If the static pressure goes above setpoint, the ESP panel will power the non-calling zone dampers open just enough to relieve the excess pressure. Tests prove that bleeding a small amount of conditioned air for a short time into non-calling zones has little to no impact on the zone temperature.
The ZP6-ESP panel can be used with single-stage, multi-stage, heat pump and dual fuel equipment. Programmable LCD and slide switch configuration makes setup quick and easy. A wide range of control options provide ultimate application flexibility including adjustable high/low limits, adjustable high/low balance point, stage timing, capacity control and priority cooling control.
Designed to be used with any just about any thermostat: Honeywell, ecobee, Braeburn, Nest…you name it!
Features and benefits:
- Up to 6 zones
- Electronic static pressure relief option (No Bypass Required)
- Adjustable high/low limit & high/low balace point control via LED interface
- 2nd stage capacity control option
- Auto changeover
- Priority cooling or majority wins
- 20-minute time share option
- LED status indication
- Humidification & dehumidification pass through terminals (Zone 1)
- Staging by zone thermostat or staging timer
- Purge cycle option
- DS/BK variable speed fan control
- 10-year warranty
The ZP6 with ESP is a 6 zone, two-position forced air zone control panel that can be expanded to as many as 12 zones. Commercial applications possible with expansion kits.
Watch this to learn more: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5KpiJx_77GE