Control Honeywell RedLINK communications from a web browser or smart device. The RedLINK Internet Gateway connects to an internet router with a standard Ethernet cable (provided). The Gateway is then connected to the power adapter (provided) and plugged into a wall outlet. This new model is a direct replacement for THM6000R7002.
- Better design and user interface
- 3 foot ethernet cable
- Power adapter
- Enables remote access, group scheduling and Contractor Portal access directly from the RedLINK device
- Compatible and supports RedLINK thermostats
Once the new RedLINK Internet Gateway has been installed and connected to the RedLINK Comfort System you will need to:
- Create an account by visiting mytotalconnectcomfort.com.
- Validate the account.
- Log in and register the gateway at www.mytotalconnectcomfort.com by entering the MAC ID and MAC CRC found on the bottom of the device.
Part number: THM6000R7001
For more information or to order, call your Jackson Systems representatives at 888-652-9663.